Student Visa News

The State Department has rules for giving permission to foreign students studying in the United States. The rules can be found on the State Department's travel Web site: Under Services, go to Visas for Foreign Citizens to Come to the United States, Non-immigrant Visas, Student and Exchange Visitor Visas and Applying for a Foreign […]